Friday, March 15, 2013

ELIJAH: ONE YEAR

Elijah is ONE... a bit over a year ago I got a phone call that I had another Nephew... a few hours later my mother and I had decided that we were going to make the drive to Ontario to visit (my sister) the new parents and their new baby boy and at only 3 days old we were holding and snuggling him!!!  What a blessing!
Well one year later and Elijah and his mom are out in Manitoba visiting us... even though we don't get to see each other every week or even every month I feel blessed to have these opportunities!

E is such a fun, bubbly, handsome little dude.  I can't get over how happy he is and am loving his 1 tooth smiles.
Here are a few pictures that we got from yesterday... 


He melts my Heart!









LOVE...

We attempted the great outdoors!



Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment